Thanks for the assist on this.  It didn't click to use greater than or
equal.  Stared at it too long I guess.  In your second comment, I
understand what you are saying.  The difficulty comes in the other
layer configurations.  For example, the x+y isn't going to happen
exactly like it does in this one.  In this example x is multiplied by
2.  In the three layer x is going to be added to the first layer, and
the last layer.  It makes it a bit mor difficult.  It is taking the
total fiber length and taking it backwards basically which doesn't
sound difficult, but it makes it interesting.  I will try to post an
example if I can.  Thanks again for the help.