I am working on a LabVIEW 7.1 application where I have Charts, Graphs,
XY Graphs, and Waveform Graphs on one front panel using a tab control.
I want to be able to change the background color of all of these
charts and graphs from one place.  One way is to create individual
references and set properties, but this takes up too much space and is
too confusing.

I am trying to make it work using references and properties.  I can
get a reference to the vi, then to the front panel, then to
controls[], but the ClassName for the controls[] do not sem to get
specific enough to tell what is what on the front panel.  It returns
names such as numeric, digital, string, ... but no chart or graph.

What is the best way to set properties on these charts and graphs??