I saved a llb with vi.lib VIs and then converted the llb to a
directory. I do this since I am dynamically loading VIs and I need the
vi.lib VIs in the same directory. The probelm I have now is when I
open a VI that calls Trim Whitespace.vi or General Error Handler.vi LV
7.1 loads it from from C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW
7.1\vi.lib\Utility\error.llb\ and C:\Program Files\National
Instruments\LabVIEW 7.1\vi.lib\Utility\error.llb\ even though these
VIs are in the same directory as their callers.