NIWeek will be here soon, and I'm still looking for VIs that we could
critique and improve for the Good, Bad, and Ugly session.

If you haven't seen it before, we try to collect a half-dozen apps that
never really met expectations.  You submit them, we make them anonymous
and look into how they work and what we would change to improve them.
Usually, we go ahead and make the code changes and present the before
and after.  The presentation is pretty interactive with input coming
from the audience as well, and in the end we hopefully all end up
learning something about LV, programming, or human nature at least.

So, time is running out and if you have something that has a UI,
performance, or capability problem, please consider submitting it by
emailing to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Greg McKaskle