> Is it possible to use “Connect to Remote Panel” to connect a multi
> Front panel application already started by using only one licence of
> the LV web server.
>
> Is it possible to use “Connect to Remote Panel” programmatically
> without using the menu in LabVIEW and without a web page?

I believe that the license allows multiple panels from a single
computer.  You should be able to read the details on the NI web site or
in the license file that came with LV.

You can definitely make a client panel that shows anything you want from
the remote computer.  The built-in remote panel is typically launched
from the menu or the web page at the client's request.  You can do this
using the VI Server.  Drop an invoke node and select the Remote Panel
Open Connection to Server.  You can also make web pages and use LV to
programmatically open the web page.

Greg McKaskle