Nope!

> Perhaps doing the replace as three individual values instead
> of a row? You can resize the replace elements icon to include
> three single values. This might eliminate some kind of memory
> reallocation that may be occurring.

Nope!

> Perhaps storing three arrays and replacing one value in each?

Simple test: initialise a shift register in a FOR loop with a 256,000
elements SGL array, replace one at a time the first 93,000 and check how
long it takes. Answer: long!

> You shouldn't need a column for the index, since this is
> fixed.  It is just the integer value of the index / 512.

True.

> Perhaps use a 3D array 500x512x3???

Nope!

> I suspect some of these ideas are really bad, but it is
> difficult to tell until they are tested.

I appreciate your ideas, unfortunatelly they are not able to overcome
LabVIEW's obvious inherent shortcomings.

> Bruce

Mihai