Hello Johnny-o,

One way to do this would be to create and insert a simple subvi into
your main program.  Pass the same data into the subvi that you are
passing into the indicator.  Place the same indicator on the front
panel of the subvi.  Change the settings of the subvi to =93Show front
panel when called=94 (File >> VI Properties . . . >> Window Appearance
>> Customize).

If none of these suggestions help, or if I=92m not correctly
understanding your issue, please post the software and versions you
are using, the applicable portions of your code, and any other
information that may help, and I=92ll be happy to look further into it.

Have a nice day!

Robert M
Applications Engineer
National Instruments