I have a "Channel Configuration" page in my program that I setup. The
user can turn channels on or off for data acquisition. The user saves
the channels (global variable), and then goes back to a Main Menu.

Right now, if they want to add a channel or edit one, I'm having them
go through MAX.

I can deal with them having to add channels through MAX but I'm
thinking of just integrating my own scaling. Having the user enter
UNITS/VOLT and OFFSET. Then transfer those values via a global
variable array to where I need them. Is there a VI Function that
handle this scale? Or do I just need to get the individual data and
store them in arrays. Does that make sense?

I'm using SCC modules, PXI-6052E card, and Labview 6.1.

Thanks!

Lauren