Don,

Thank you for posting your question on the forum.  I have spent some
time looking at your code to see if something in LabVIEW or from your
coding jumped out at me as causing the problem.  Everything looks very
clean, and, having not looked at my statistics or correlation
functions in a while, I did not see anything obviously wrong.

One thing I did notice is that if you select a different subset, such
as 0 to 100, then the normalized correlation does come in at less than
1.  Because of this, it leads me to believe that there may just be
something slightly wrong with the code and the steps you are doing.

Again, from a programming standpoint it looks just fine, and maybe
someone else out here who deals with statistics and correlation more
often may be able to shed some light on the math side of your
application.

Regards,
Michael
Applications Engineer