I'm not familiar with any of NI products. I'm planning to develop an
automation framework application which will perform automatic testing
in the area of electrical validation. the framework should also store
all data in a database and produce reports. the idea is to provide a
set of tools for the Test Eng. to easily creates a test case ,execute
it automatically, store the data in a database for sharing and produce
the reports. which tools should I use for these purposes. I'm well
experienced in C/C++ and also familiar with C# .NET. I would like to
start the evaluation ASAP.

thanks
Avihay