> is there a possibility to change a group a local variable to read with
> more or less one click. or do I really have to change everyone
> separatedly?

You change them separately.  The next question might be -- how many
locals are we talking about, and why are so many needed?  What I'm
getting at is, be sure that you aren't using local variables to store
and retrieve data into controls instead of using wires and dataflow.  I
bring this up because this is a common habit when people move from a
procedural language like C or BASIC to LabVIEW or other functional
langauages.

Greg McKaskle