Paul Ishenin wrote:
> Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>> The Fastreport People told me (back in October) that they planned to port
>> FastReport 4 to Lazarus in Q1 of this year. Since I haven't seen anything
>> yet, I assume that some problems popped up. I'm not altogether surprised
>> because it's not an easy task, given the complexity of FastReport :-)
>>
> First of all few products are already ported to fpc/lazarus. It is
> FastScript - script engine and FastCube - desktop olap engine (pivot table).
> Next one will be FastQueryBuilder. It almost works and even sqldb
> connection were made exclusively for fpc :)
> When all of them will work 100% on lazarus we will start FastReport
> port. I hope for that moment lcl will have much less bugs :)
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Ishenin.

Paul,

That is very good news indeed!  I like FastScript very much and I am glad that
it is already ported, but is my version that came with FR3 able to work or must
I upgrade to use it in Laz/FPC?

--

Warm Regards,

Lee

"When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really small.
Now...we're just really small."