Hi all,

I've loaded a new VirtualBox image with CentOS 5 and as usual, I've having a
little bit of trouble installing from sources, no doubt because of my limited
linux knowledge to date.

The biggest challenge that I have is ensuring that all required libraries are
installed.  Would you recommend that I first install RPM of latest snapshot to
ensure that all required libs are installed and then just download latest trunk
to a new directory and and build from there?

If anyone has any proven strategies for installing on linux, I'd appreciate you
sharing them.

p.s. I have been reading over wiki, which is where I ran into trouble :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee