Hi everyone,

I now spent a lot of time customizing my "spaces" after and before (on
Environment - > Code Tools Options -> Spaces), just the way I like it.

Now I want a feature to "Select" a piece of code, and then "Apply" the
current *code tool options *on the selected code.  Because all my old code
doesn't look as neat.

Obviously if you are working on SVN, and your options differ from other
developers, you shouldn't be applying it to all the code...

Does this sound like a not so hard to implement feature request?  I am
guessing that the code used to alter the "example" source code in the
options form should be able to be applied on the "selected" code in the
implementation of the feature.  But I have recently tried to dig around in
the source editor, and the implementation is quite above my programming
skills.

Regards,
-Reenen