I have a test app that uses the dbnavigator control.  The DBNavigator
control has an OnClick event.  When I run this through Lazarus it hangs,
but if I run the compiled program from a command prompt it runs fine.
So I am assuming the problem is in the debugger.

Environment:   FC 8, Lazarus 0.9.26
Components in this app:
    TMySQL50
    TSQLTransaction
    TSQQLQuery
    TDatasource

All of the database components are on a separate form, which I
understand is now ok to do.  I have tried removing the statements from
the procedure that is called by OnClick (Just a Begin and End) and the
program still hangs when run through Lazarus.