I had a similar problem... Eventually I moved on to GLscene...

Though obviously it's probably not at all what you want to do, but it's
pretty easy to rotate things there. :-)

obj.rollangle := obj.rollangle + 90;

You can use an orthogonal camera if you don't want / need the perspective.

You can even let it "slowly" rotate using a cadencer, but let's not jump the
gun here.

Regards,
-Reenen

2008/10/27 Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Vincent Snijders wrote:
>
> > 2008/10/27 Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > How can I rotate a bitmap 90° counterclockwise ?
> > >
> > > Alternatively, how can I read/write the pixels in the bitmap ?
> > > I found ReadChannels/WriteChannels from RawImage, but they
> > > use a strange kind of position object which I don't understand :(
> >
> > Maybe the lazintf example
> > (http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk/examples/lazintfimage/)
> > can help. It rotates an image.
>
> Exactly what I needed. TLazIntfImage is the missing link :-)
>
> Thanks to everyone for the links !
>
> Michael.

o__
,_.>/ _