Hello,

(Now I'am talking about the 2.2.3 & 2.2.2 windows versions of the lazarus
installer)
I' ve installed lazarus in c:\Programme\lazarus (snapshot from yesterday)
and installed also the cross-compiler for arm. But since  (I believe) 3 weeks
lazarus tells me that it don't find the system.ppu when I change to a
wince, arm-Project. (even if I tell it where to find the ppu it denies its
operation)

I have also to reassign the source, bin ... directories if I have
previously installed and deinstalled an older lazarus-version.

I would love it if there would be also a linux wince crosscompiler ...

(Sorry for my english)

Regards,
Stephan