Now the situation is:
      Lazarus 0.926 on Windows XP chinese (zh_CN) . Chinese characters
overlap in editor,
Temporary solution is here:
      Environment》Editor Options…》Display》Default editor font… (change
other font).

The ScreenPrint can see here: http://pengtu.net/wp2/pc/lazarus-0926-zh

The issue will affect the matter: Chinese notes in code, or some of
the Caption, or showmessage string, etc.

thanks

--
我的'开源办公室':
http://pengtu.net/ooo