Hi all,

When you compile and run Carbon applications on a Mac you'll get an
application menu up in the top left with some default menu items, but the
items do always appear in English, and we can't change those.

The application menu appear nice in applications like Safari and others, and
in a language chosen by user. We support a number of languages, and we like
to have the application menu to reflect a current language.

What is the best approach? And are there any plans to support more languages
for system specific menus attached to an application? Or how does the
application menu get initialized in Carbon applications?

Best regards,

Normann