I want to port some Programs written in Delphi to Lazarus/ Free-Pascal,
because there is no other way for further developing. The only other way
would be to completely rewrite it in another programming language.
:-(Thanks to Borland!)

So, I agree with Graeme and Michael too.

But I have an Idea: what do you think about a little (but continual)
contest of high-quality- programming?

Greetings from South-Tyrol.