Hi,

I haven't fully investigated this, put it may be related to the fact
that you install some custom onKeyPressed stuff.

The original procedure TSynCompletion.EditorKeyPress(Sender: TObject;
var Key: char);
does:
    if TRecordUsedToStoreEachEditorVars(fEditstuffs[i]^).NoNextKey then
begin
      key := #0;
      TRecordUsedToStoreEachEditorVars(fEditstuffs[i]^).NoNextKey := false;
    end;

This procedure is still installed in Synedits OnKeyPress. So in theory
any first key, after completion is skipped

In Praxis, due to what is a likely bug (but different bug) in Synedit:
only spaces, upper-case chars and some punctuation is ignored.
In your example they are also ignored, if you finish completion, add
some lower case, and then try space or upper-case.

I have not tested, but you may get round the issue, by removing the
OnKeyPressed from Synedit, after SynCompletition did install it.
The better option is to find out, how to get SynCompletition to properly
finish.

Best Regards
Martin