Is there a port of Turbopower's OnGuard component to Lazarus or Free Pascal?

The original one is very Win32 specific.  I also found a Kylix CLX
version at: http://tponguardclx.sourceforge.net/
So if nobody ported OnGaurd to Free Pascal yet, maybe the latter link my help.

I'm looking for a licensing package. Something that can limit the
number of connections to a DB backend (optional - not a critical
feature), system being unlocked to a single system only (copy the
application to another system, or do to much hardware changes and the
application is blocked again) etc...  Anybody know of such components
that work cross-platform (yes there are many for Windows only, but
ours need to work under Linux and Windows).

Regards,
  - Graeme -