Luca Olivetti wrote:
> En/na Mark Morgan Lloyd ha escrit:
>
>> Thanks Luca, I'll investigate. It's only for a Velleman K8055 USB board
>> I'm tinkering with- just a few low-speed analogues and digitals.
>
> I took a look at the program at http://linuxk8055.free.fr/ and it seems
> pretty simple, you should have no problem driving it from freepascal.

This is now working fairly well and I'm starting to add extras- variable
rate polling, counter rate extraction and so on.

I'm left with one niggle though which has a fairly significant cosmetic
effect. I've replaced the scrollbars in the original app with vertical
TrackBars and ProgressBars for analogue output and input respectively.
The ProgressBars work nicely with zero at the bottom, but the TrackBars
appears to have zero immutably at the top.

Is there a way to turn a TrackBar upside down?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk