On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Based on the amount of things you want to try and do, I estimate
> that there must be at least 11 clones of you in South Africa.
>
> Or else you live in a time-warped part of the time/space continuum.

hehehe... And my body is feeling the strain!!!  2 weeks before I have
a well deserved 3 week holiday which includes a 8 day motorcycle tour
with my very pregnant wife. :-) I can't wait!

Anyway, I don't want to use Oracle in production, I simply want to add
it to the FPC+tiOPF persistence layer tests.  At the moment I only
test Firebird persistence layers like SqlDB_IB and FBLib.  Seeing the
FPC+tiOPF supports other database backends as well, I just feel it
fair to test those as well. MySQL and Oracle are the first two that
came to mind. So as you can see, it's not a high priority at all, but
would be a nice to have, to make sure all FPC+tiOPF persistence layers
work as expected.

Regards,
  - Graeme -