Zitat von Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Oh, there is a lot more to it then that! To start with you need to
> link to the 10.4 framework and you need to have it installed in your
> computer (I think you probably have if you did a full XCode install).
>
> I would ask in Mac-Pascal mailling list if I were you (google).

I installed the apple developer tools on a 10.5, installed laz and fpc and
compiled lazarus without cwstring unit. The produced LCL applications run on
10.4 and 10.5. I didn't even alter the linker options or library paths as
described in the wiki.
So apparently a simple LCL app does not need much.

Maybe some special controls need some special libs?

Mattias