Op zaterdag 27-12-2008 om 11:59 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Don
Latshaw:
> I have downloaded the latest lazarus for win32 and installed it
> (today).  I have mysql 5.0 running. I can connect to a db. I have a
> TSQLTransaction component with active = false. I can enter a select
> query in TSQLQuery.SQL and execute it in the Editing SQL dialog, but I
> can't change active to true. There is no error message.

Please do not send questions like these to me in private. If you send
them to the list others can answer also. And other people with the same
question can search the archives for the answer to your question.

I think I've answered this question already on this list a few months
back, but I'm too lazy to search for it.

MySQL doesn't support transactions (version 5 does, more or less, but
the TMySQL50Connection doesn't) so you can not start a transaction. (set
it to active)

And I guess you haven't forgot a TMySQL50Connection?

Joost.