Hello Flàvio,

I would hope to have rather a Lazarus-compatible license such as LGPL or
Mozilla. Pure GPL for a component is, in my case, somewhat of an issue.
I would happily give the work to improve the drawing component, but not
necessarily the science that the component represents.

Thanks for the link in any case. Essmodel is, indeed, very interesting.

Thierry