Hi,

Has anybody implemented a ACDSee (v2.x or v3.x style) clone using
Lazarus yet?  Free Pascal's fpImage units support various image file
formats, so it should be relatively easy to accomplish.

I'm just curious, because gThumb and Eog under Linux really suck! They
are very slow and feature incomplete and have bad keyboard navigation
support. ACDSee did pre and post image caching, nice keyboard support
and was lightning fast.  I did find a old project called GTKSee which
is a ACDSee clone and works brilliantly, but the project seems
abandoned - plus it's written in C and GTK 1 directly, so is hard to
add new features.

Regards,
  - Graeme -