Hi,

I'm about to tackle this project. It seems that the mbox mail format
is quite simple. But to save myself some time... if anybody knows of a
tool that can convert mbox mail into SQL database tables that would be
great.

Reason for conversion:
I want to write a CGI app using Lazarus that allows private newsgroups
to be searchable via a web interface. It will also serve as a backup
for the news server. I want to be able to use full text search on all
parts of the message (header entries, title, body etc..)

Regards,
  - Graeme -