Dear all,
I have a cross-platform console application project.
The project were compiled with no problem but actually when I compile it
I get the following errors (WinXp lazarus svn fpc 2.2.4).
I got this error both with fpc 2.2.2 and fpc 2.2.4, I don't know exactly
when this error appears (the svn revision number of lazarus).
Suggestions?
Best regards,
Andrea

Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterCustomImageList
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterMenuItem
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterMenu
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterMainMenu
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterPopupMenu
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterDragImageList
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterControl
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterWinControl
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterGraphicControl
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterCustomControl
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterScrollingWinControl
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterScrollBox
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterCustomFrame
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterCustomForm
Error: Undefined symbol: WSRegisterHintWindow