>>> 1) "Find procedure" should be merged into "Code explorer"
>>
>> Ok by me. (I never used it :) )  It's partly there anyway.
>
> Lets discuss it first - I use "procedure list" a *lot*.  And at the
> moment it's behaviour is different to code explorer.

Of course, no need to rush.
But notice how even many people on this list do not know
about procedure list -- merging with code explorer should help that.

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 22:10, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Other differences between Procedure List and Code Explorer.
>  * Procedure List jumps to Implementation section. Code Explorer to
> Interface section.

I would prefer to always jump to implementation, but it can be made an option.

>  * Procedure list can filter by Class, non-class or All methods. I don't think
>    Code Explorer can.
>  * Procedure List can filter by "method starting with text" or
> "method containing text".
>    Not sure what Code Explorer does.

Yes, filtering should be added to code explorer.

>  * Procedure List, when launched puts focus where it must be - in the
> filter edit box.
>    Code Explorer - I have no idea where the focus is, I think the
> treeview (filter box might be a better idea).

Yes, after the merge Alt+G shortcut should put focus in similar field
in code explorer.

>  * In procedure list, when you press Enter to jump to a method,
> Procedure List closes
>    and gets out of the way. Code Explorer hangs around taking up screen space.

Well, I have Code Explorer always open anyway, but I guess it can be
made an option too.

> So yes, there are plenty to discuss before any merge is to be
> considered. Please.

Do not worry, the goal it to make everything better ;-)

--
Alexander S. Klenin