Yes, I'm that one. And yes, it is working on production systems,  a
couple of them mission critical applications.

I must add, the project page on SourceForge looks dead, but it's SVN
access is alive. Also it's FreePascal support doesn't work right out of
the box (I'm fixing it in my spare time), mainly because it's working on
Delphi applications and we left the FPC support for later times.

Juan Boldrito (boldrito <at> pegasussoftware.com.ar) and Me are working
on a new site to host the project, www.pascalobjects.com, but again, we
have many things to do in our jobs, and have very little time to
dedicate to the project. So, if you or anyone interested have the time
to contribute, you are welcome. It's a great framework, fast, small and
have many interesting features.

Sincerely,

Leonardo M. Ramé