Hello,
I searched the WIKI on how to constribute a component to the LCL, but did not
find anything.

My TDoubleList component helps you with situations, where you want to let the
user select n items from a list of m items. In this case you normally place two
listboxes onto a form an then add some code to move the items between this two
listboxes.
With this component, no extra code is need for the above scenario. Only setup
the properties "DoubleList1.SourceList" and "DoubleList1.TargetList".

Use "Code" "Browse SVN" from sourceforge to get the code.
http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=tdoublelist

Regards,

Sam