2009/5/9 Flávio Etrusco <flavio.etru...@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> Is it a by-design/deliberate that the Compile Project (progress)
> window doesn't get focus after the compilation process?
>
> Best regards,
> Flávio

Why, oh, why do I have to find the answer right after asking the list? :-/
Unchecking the "Focus messages after compilation" option in the
Environment\Desktop page does what I want.
However, the behavior of the default setting (focus messages) is
pretty poor after a failed compilation or after debugging.
On the former case the source editor is focused, and although it
navigates to the position of the error this doesn't seem very useful
when you have the covering it dialog in the way and have to use the
mouse to close it.
On the latter the "Debug finished" dialog is displayed bellow/beneath
the Compiler Process window and the user has to "guess" the window is
there and they must press Enter to close it.
Shall I create bug reports for these?

Best regards,
Flávio