Hi All,

I have examine Lazarus app for WinCE using SQLite.

I has a button click event for doing checking:

  ShowMessage(ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName) + 'world.db3');   ===>
display result : \Storage Card\sqlite_demo\world.db3
  SQLite3Connection1.DatabaseName := ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName) +
'world.db3';
  SQLite3Connection1.Open;
  SQLQuery1.Open;

But when I do SQLQuery1.Open this return No Such Table (City).. and then
found file world.db3 with zero size on path [My Device ]

Then i copy my world.db3 file into [My Device] location, and execute the app
again, it load this database perfectly.
Why this happen? this a SQLite3Connection1 problem on WinCE ?

Please advise, thanks.

Regards,
Joao Kho