On 29.09.2016 10:01, Juha Manninen via Lazarus wrote:
On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 8:39 AM, LacaK via Lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
Why we set Desc.Width and Height to 0 and later we do not use "Desc" , but
"Src.DataDescription" ?
Yes, now the Desc is unused and DataDescription is assigned as is.
What could be the "side effects" mentioned in comments? Is there any
reason to set Width and Height to 0?

I don't know the graph related code well but I can remove the unused
part after getting confirmation from others.

It looks like a left-over to me. It happens regularly also to myself during refactoring. IMO it can be removed - obviously there are not any side effects any more.

Ondrej