On 10/13/2016 05:13 PM, Erwin van den Bosch via Lazarus wrote:
Another problem with the RAD way is that a lot is stored in forms (.lfm
files) and it's difficult to see/notice changes to those files. They can
be very big and it's difficult to see if some control is missing, for
example, an event or so. The Lazarus IDE does frequently change the
properties of controls on the form. For example the width and the height
properties frequently change with no reason as it seems. As specially
when you do development on both Windows and Linux. That makes tracking
code changes (and so potential new bugs) not very easy.

Regards,
    Erwin

I've used Beyond Compare since (about) 1995 to always compare my form files.

Here is a related topic:
Cleaning up the Delphi uses statements
http://brenemanlabs.com/Uses.htm

Regards,