On 2017-02-11 10:22, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus wrote:
> Logically, I would I think these parameters belong in the .lps file ?

I fully agree, they should be stored in the .lps - I don't care about
lists or build modes and all that jazz. The accidental committing of
user credentials into a code repository has bitten me a few times. The
same goes for commit conflicts after getting a repository update because
other developers tested with different parameters. All very annoying.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/