On 03/05/2017 05:57 AM, Darius Blaszyk via Lazarus wrote:
On Linux I don't get the terminal to show when debugging a command line
application. How can I instruct the IDE to display the terminal? There is the
console window, but I prefer to see the terminal instead. On windows this seems
to be handled just fine. I'm using 1.6.4

maybe i'm misunderstanding something but on linux, the console is the terminal... isn't it? it seems that way over here...

eg: in GUI i open a terminal, konsole, and from there run text and GUI programs alike... if i CTRL-ALT-F1, i'm at the base console/terminal i can run text stuffs... i haven't tried GUI stuff from the base terminals ALT-F1 thru ALT-F6... don't know if they would show up on ALT-F7 or not...