On 19.04.2017 16:31, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:
That's very impressive. I'm still amazed at what is actually possible
via a web browser - other than just viewing web pages. Thanks for sharing.

In fact my little QNAP NAS (an ARM Linux Box) features a GUI vi Browser that is very similar to a Gui that would have been designed by using the Lazarus IDE.

AFAIK, they transfer a lot of Java Script from the server to the bowser to have the appropriate widgets created there.

So this seems rather standard since some years. It would be great if Lazarus would b able to seamlessly create such programs (even more up to date, versatile and fast: using WebAssembly compiled from Pascal instead of hand crafted Java Script).

-Michael