Am 30.05.2017 um 00:36 schrieb Bo Berglund via Lazarus:
On Sat, 27 May 2017 11:20:17 +0200, Joe via Lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

Am 26.05.2017 um 13:02 schrieb Bo Berglund via Lazarus:
You could try my script for installation of FPC + Lazarus on an RPi3.
http://blog.boberglund.com/install_lazfpc_local_pi.sh

In order to get the version you need just edit the script before
running it and replace the versions at the top of the file with the
one you want.
Bo,
unfortunately, this failed with error message something could not be
found. Seems, I did not edit the script the right way.
What lines are to be edited and exactly how for Lazarus 1.8.0 RC1?
Thanx -- Joe
Hi again!
I have now returned home and been able to check the script.
I used a brand new Jessie PIXEL image and did this before starting the
script:
- Created dir /home/pi/bin where the fpc binary will reside
- Logged off and back on again to put this dir into the PATH

Turns out that the fpc sourceinstall command on line #150 fails
because there is no current path to the seed compiler ppcarm....
So I have added option FPC=<path to ppcarm> on that line and with that
done the script runs OK to the end and Lazarus is available on the
main Jessie menu below "Programming".

The corrected script is found here:
http://blog.boberglund.com/install_lazfpc_local_pi.sh

Regarding configuration, these lines need to be handled by editing the
versions mainly (lines #32 and #43-46):

LAZDESK=/home/pi/.local/share/applications/lazarus_1.6.2.desktop
FPCTAG=release_3_0_0
FPCVER=3.0.0
LAZTAG=lazarus_1_6_2
LAZVER=1.6.2

In your case change them to this:

LAZDESK=/home/pi/.local/share/applications/lazarus_1.8.RC1.desktop
FPCTAG=release_3_0_2
FPCVER=3.0.2
LAZTAG=lazarus_1_8_0_RC1
LAZVER=1.8.RC1

HTH

.
.
Bo, helps a lot. Very kind. Have a nice day.
Cordialmente --  Joe