Hi,

I will commit the code to FPC svn the coming  week.

Michael.

On Fri, 11 Aug 2017, Andreas Frieß via Lazarus wrote:

Hi,

pls, where can the actual 'unstable ?' Code found ? fpc trunk, where ?

Thanks
Andreas

Am 24.07.2017 um 08:54 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus:

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017, Gabor Boros via Lazarus wrote:

Hi All,

2015. 07. 09. 21:45 keltezéssel, Michael Van Canneyt írta:
Just an opinion:
I am working with Graeme Geldenhuys to create a reporting engine from scratch. I think Lazreport's design contains some fundamental flaws, which can only be remedied by re-implementing a reporting engine from scratch.

Two years gone. Any news? I see "In progress" on the Foundation's page, but want to know more detailed informations.

https://foundation.freepascal.org/projects/reporting-engine

It's ready and waiting for release. I'm waiting for 2 small fixes still:
- Some strange error when exporting a custom element to PDF
- Removing a dependency on freetype.dll on windows.

Michael.