On 30/08/17 22:30, Cyrax via Lazarus wrote:
On 31/08/17 00:22, Mark Morgan Lloyd via Lazarus wrote:> I'm sorry to have to ask this, but can somebody remind me please how to > get Lazarus to attach gdb to a running program by GDB? I think I'm > having a "senior moment".> > (Debian on x86_64 etc.)

Run->Attach to program

I don't appear to have that, which is odd because I'm sure I've I've used this copy of Lazarus (1.0.14) working on this project to do it a few weeks ago.

I see it on 1.6.4, was it hidden on a form somewhere earlier?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk