On 2017-09-13 21:32, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:
And I really hate abbreviations since I fail to
remember them.:)

That is indeed a problem, especially with 600+ tables. eg: What does prefix "I" or "IO" or "IN" mean, when you have 30+ tables starting with the letter "I".

Personally I follow your approach kind of. The exception being that I use aliases for table names in big SQL queries, but I tend to use 4 character alias, because 1 character has the same problem as described above (but in a slightly smaller scale).

Everybody has their own taste - and it is good so. Otherwise we would
all want to marry the same woman:)

Good one!!! :-D

Regards,
  Graeme