On 2017-12-04 09:31, Michael Schnell via Lazarus wrote:
> After mastering OOP and Object Persistence, the next thing
> developers need to conquer is how to present their business objects
> in the GUI ...

Quoted out of context. That article was part of a series on Design Patterns published in a programming magazine. It was meant to follow on after many other design pattern articles, but I got a request to bump it up sooner.

even if intending to use this only for your own purpose and
deactivate it in any final version of the product.

It seems that step NEVER happens.

Regards,
  Graeme