El 18/02/18 a les 02:41, Vojtěch Čihák via Lazarus ha escrit:
Hi,

I can simulate this on Qt in several ways:

1) select two components on different tabs of page control, one of them will be ghost

That I think it's a different issue (and, IIRC, I saw that too). In this case it's just a plain form. As I said, I seen this for a long, long time. Much more often with linux than with windows. E.g., see the attached screenshot (linux/gtk), I just created a new application and dropped a label on the form. That's all.

2) some components can be hidden behind other, it is caused by wrong Z-order, for example TSpeedButton behind enlarged non-transparent TLabel or TStaticText.

and probably other ways.

BTW, what control is that "Status no valido!" caption? Isn't it the case no.2?

It' just a label

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007