El 25/02/2018 a las 9:03, Gabor Boros via Lazarus escribió:

For me the good order is the real order independently from the other widgetsets. For example at form maximize, the form moved to 0,0 coordinates then it's size increased. At form restore, form's size decreased then moved to the correct place. So at maximize the order is moved, resized, statechanged and at restore resized, statechanged, moved.

Hello,

Events order is mostly a matter of taste, for me the order should be statechange (so programmer can cancel the operation before it happens, if possible), move, resize.

Is the development process of LCL-fpGUI public or viewable just when committed into Lazarus trunk?

I'm the only one working in LCL-fpGUI and I'm contributing using patches so the "advances" are not visible in real-time. If you are interested in the advances I can pack my develop folder and send it to you by mail when something more or less important is changed. The folder is mostly in unstable state because some features need a lot of try/error with a bunch of writelns all over different units.

Last advance is Hi-DPI support (under testing) and the possibility to compile with develop branch but with this branch some things do not work as expected (I think they are bugs in fpGUI and I'm writting sample code to send to Graeme so he can decide if its a bug or not).