Od: Anthony Walter via Lazarus <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org>
Datum: 10.03.2018 04:41
Předmět: [Lazarus] Special Request: Theme entire IDE support

I just wanted to put this idea out there, which I feel would bring significant
pleasure to a lot of Lazarus users.Would someone consider adding or working on
support to theme the entire Lazarus IDE? I've found myself quite fond of darker
themed IDE, such as VS code:...If anyone has desire to communicate the
pros/cons of this proposal (both of the concept and implementation) could you
please it discuss here?