19.06.2018 14:09, Tomáš Emresz via Lazarus пишет:
> Hello,
>
> i  have  done generating .po files, could translate it through PoEdit,
> but  -  when  i add some RS or component, Lazarus update only main .po
> file,  not  .cs.po etc. So could Lazarus update these files too, or is
> there  any  merge tool for this ? Of course, I understand, that I must
> translate  this  string  after,  but  this  time,  I  sync  this files
> manually, which is bad.
>
> Any idea ?

Which Lazarus version, OS?

Lazarus does update translations together with main .po file. Make sure
that your antivirus does not block writing to them (look at dates/times
of translation files, if e.g. the half of them have the same date/time
after update and the others not, this is antivirus).

Note that you can sync translations with main .po file manually using
<lazarusdir>\tools\updatepofiles tool:

updatepofiles mainpofile.po

--
Best regards,