On 12/07/2018 14:36, Anthony Walter via Lazarus wrote:
How about something that takes the current caret position in the source editor, the clipboard context, and inserts as a Pascal quoted string that wraps with + at the end of line, and appropriate system defined line break characters?

The command for this would be in the menu as "Edit -> Paste as String", and reassignable through custom keyboard bindings.

This would be easy enough to add, but for me unfortunately I've been busy with moving and renovating my house. When I'm done if no one else has added it, I might write it as an add on package.

For this, have a look ot menu Edit > Multi line paste